- The school of Psychology: programs and curricular activities
- Tests session
- How to enroll
- Italian language course
- Upon arrival in Florence
- Extension of stay
- Where: our address
- Who: people and contacts
- Other general informations
- Flyers and brochure
In general, Italian university programs are organized as follows:
- Laurea Triennale L-24: first level degree, corresponding to undergraduate level (level I), three years program.
- Laurea Magistrale LM-51: second level degree, corresponding to graduate/master level (level II), two years program.
- Dottorato di ricerca: third level degree, corresponding to Ph. D.
List of courses activated for the Academic Year 2022-23
Laurea triennale L-24: Corso di Laurea in Scienze e Tecniche Psicologiche:
The first two years comprise a common curriculum of studies.
The third year is divided by curriculum into:
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Social and Organization Psychology
- Psychology of Cognitive Processes
- Developmental and Educational Psychology.
Laurea Magistrale LM-51:
- Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Psicologia Clinica e della Salute e Neuropsicologia
It comprises a curriculum of studies in the fields of Clinical and Health Psychology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Evaluation
- Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Psicologia del Ciclo di vita e dei Contesti
It comprises a curriculum of studies in the fields of Development, Educational Psychology, Social and Organization Psychology.
Exchange students can choose subjects from the three courses held in our School.
Almost courses will be held in Italian.
Please note that
- If syllabuses of individual courses are not present and/or updated online, students may refer to those used in the previous year.
- If you are attending the 2nd or 3rd year (or level I) at your University, we suggest that you choose courses offered by the Laurea triennale L-24 "Corso di Laurea in Scienze e Tecniche Psicologiche". If you were attending the 4th or 5th year (level II) or a second level degree at your University, you can choose courses offered by the Laurea triennale L-24 "Corso di Laurea in Scienze e Tecniche Psicologiche" and by the Laurea magistrale LM-51.
- In the School guide, next to the courses names, the column "sem" indicates the semester in which courses are taught (1= first semester; 2= second semester). The labels "I" or "II" indicate the course the student should attend based on the initial of his/her surname: I: A-K; II: L-Z.
|COURSE CONTENTS! FOLLOW ME:||
Go to the home page www.psicologia.unifi.it and click on: corsi di studio -> docenti -> choose the name -> click on the name -> insegnamenti -> click on the name of the subject -> click on contenuto del corso
If you like to change your personal study program during the mobility, you can do it using the Learning Agreement Study Changes form (within 30 days after courses starting day).
Invernale: Winter (three sub-sessions)
From January 10 2022
To February 28 2022
Online test booking is required.
Students can repeat the tests even if they fail, however, within the same session, they must skip a sub-session.
Estiva: Summer (three sub-sessions)
From June 1 2022
to July 28 2022
Autunnale: Autumn (two sub-sessions)
From September 1 2022
to September 29 2022
Before arriving in Florence
Incoming students must be first designated and announced by mail by their Home University.
Then the selected students are required to:
- download and fill in our Erasmus Application Forms;
- email the forms to our International Relations Office, with their picture and identification number, duly signed and sealed by their Home Institution Erasmus Coordinator.
The Erasmus Application Form comprises two parts:
- Enrolment form (rtf - pdf) including the Home Institution data, the student’s personal data, period and field of study
- Learning Agreement (rtf - pdf) showing personal study program.
After starting classes, you may change the courses that do not suit you.
- Learning Agreement Study Changes: form to be used to change the personal study program during the mobility (within 30 days after courses starting day).
There is no official deadline for application, though it’s recommended that the School of psychology receives all documentation one month before the students’ arrival, at the latest.
For Erasmus students, at least level B1 knowledge of the Italian language is requested.
The Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (CLA, University Linguistic Center) organizes Italian language courses for Erasmus students for free. To attend these courses students have to complete an online application, available at http://www.cla.unifi.it/, and follow the relevant instructions. Further instructions will be sent by e-mail from CLA.
The online application can also be found on the web site of the Università degli Studi di Firenze, www.unifi.it following this path: Students from Abroad - Information for Incoming Erasmus students - Italian Language Course.
If requested, certification can be made as follows:
Level A2 – credits: 3 CFU; grade 30/30
Level B1 – credits: 6 CFU; grade: 30/30
Level B2 – credits: 9 CFU; grade: 30/30
Level C1 - credits: 12 CFU; grade: 30/30.
Upon arrival in Florence, Erasmus students must register at the Erasmus Office of the School of Psychology (Servizio Relazioni Internazionali).
Copies of the “certificate of arrival”, if requested by the Home University, have to be brought to the Office and then signed by the local coordinator.
The procedure may be subject to change during the pandemic period
The University of Florence does not offer housing facilities for Erasmus students.
We encourage students to get in contact with other foreign students in Florence, to have peer-to-peer information.
Upon arrival in Florence, students can stay for a maximum of three nights in a hostel, visit this website: https://www.italian.hostelworld.com/
Real estate agencies, Newspapers & Advertisements
Students looking for a flat can refer to real estate agencies. They rent flats (but usually not single rooms).
Other possible sources of housing information are newspapers ads and message boards located throughout the School buildings.
Attention. The system does not allow you to make registration if exams do not fall within the expected period of end mobility.
Because the extension must be signed by the home institution and the host institution, we suggest you to check the exam's date and require for the extension in time.
UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI FIRENZE
SCUOLA DI PSICOLOGIA
via della Torretta, 16
Tel.: +39 055 2755374
The ERASMUS Office (in Italian: Servizio Relazioni Internazionali) is located in the School yard, ground floor, second red door on your left.
How to arrive from Santa Maria Novella railway station:
- bus n° 6, “Lungo l’Affrico” bus stop
- take any train stopping at Firenze Campo di Marte station (a railway station close to via della Torretta).
Bus tickets are valid for both bus and train trips.
How to arrive from Florence airport:
- shuttle bus to Santa Maria Novella train station. From there see above.
School of Psychology Dean: Prof. Annamaria Di Fabio;
Erasmus School Delegate: Prof. Maria Del Viva, e-mail: maria.delvivaunifi.it
Mobilità Erasmus incoming
Erasmus desk (Novoli)
Piazza Ugo di Toscana, 5 – 50127 Firenze
Telefono: 055 275 9766
lunedì, martedì e mercoledì dalle 9.30 alle 12.30 e giovedì dalle 14.30 alle 17